Saturday, October 27, 2012

SKY PARAGLIDER

 
 
 
Sky Paraglider
 
By: Bertha
 
I’ve decided not to fight the storm and stood in the middle of the havoc
Maybe I could learn to read the stars then I would be prepared for the chaos in my heart
On my knees I whispered to the earth that cradled my tears
May a flower bloom in the midst of scorn
Like a child a broken heart was new to me
A perfect stranger was a fallacy
A realist caught in a confusing fantasy
Broken families, intense miseries
The sky was my only blanket from loneliness
The vast universe was a bed that could grant me deep slumber
A bird with no wings, a fish out of the ocean
A yearning so strong, the towering trees seems inviting
I clasped the straps that gave me wings
I longed for the clouds embrace
 For a moment I would feel how to own the sky
And the fear won’t drown my determination to try
Slowly I ran, one step at a time
Not rushing for death
For only time can reveal a pure heart
Patience can overcome distance and insanity
Trials and separation gives birth to loyalty
So here I come after a calculated risk
A Sky Paraglider claiming love
       A Sky Paraglider jumping off a cliff    


 

Breakaway Kelly Clarkson
 


No comments:

Post a Comment