Friday, October 19, 2012

PRISM

 
 
 

PRISM

By:Bertha

 

 

There under the broken ceiling of a cold castle
Stood the clouds that hides the warm beam of the sun
As droplets of water falls on my forehead
And trickles down on my neck and chills the boredom of my youth
I inhale the misty air of looming memories of days old
Dancing with the wind on my shoulders
Finger entwined on the deep curls of my hair
I grasp what seems to be an invincible wall
Caressing it gently with my soft warm hands
As it slowly crumbles and kiss the ground
I have freed myself from the burdens of fear
Gently with hopeful eyes I watched the sun
peek through the open sky where clouds seems
to wave goodbye
Though the heavens did not cease to shed it
tears there was beauty in the midst of the
tiny droplets of diamonds that bathe me in
pure ecstasy
It created a world of rainbows where once was
dull and full of apathy
Although the storm has not passed, and the
tremors is imminent
I gaze on colourful sunshine that kisses the
rain….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment